Recharge HQ Consulting
Please read this information carefully and retain it for your records.
What information Recharge HQ Consulting collects and holds
Recharge HQ Consulting will need to collect your Personal Information in order to provide services to you.
Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Names, addresses and contact details;
- Education and Training history
How Recharge HQ collects your Personal Information
Recharge HQ Consulting may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- Directly from you, for example:
- the information you provide to Recharge HQ Consulting in any Student Information Sheet;
- during the course of providing services to you;
- From your guardian or responsible person (where practicable and necessary).
How Recharge HQ Consulting holds your Personal Information
Recharge HQ Consulting may store your Personal Information in various forms including:
- Paper records;
- Electronic format;
- As visual – videos and photographs; and
- As audio recordings.
Recharge HQ Consulting takes reasonable steps to maintain the security of your Personal Information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures. Recharge HQ Consulting will not hold financial statements or credit card details.
How Recharge HQ Consulting uses your Personal Information
Recharge HQ Consulting may use your Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- to provide services to you; and
- for verification of competency records.
When Recharge HQ Consulting discloses your Personal Information
Recharge HQ Consulting may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who are engaged by Recharge HQ Consulting or for Recharge HQ Consulting business purposes. These third parties are required to comply with this policy.
Recharge HQ Consulting may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to your authorised representatives or advisers, or otherwise when you ask Recharge HQ Consulting to do so;
- when there is a statutory requirement for Recharge HQ Consulting to do so. In these circumstances, Recharge HQ Consulting will notify you that there is a statutory requirement to disclose certain personal information;
- to law enforcement and national security agencies and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law; and
- for the purpose of facilitating or implementing a transfer/sale of Recharge HQ Consulting assets or business.
In some cases, the organisations to whom Recharge HQ Consulting may disclose the Clients information may be based outside Australia.
How the Client may access or correct its personal information or make a privacy complaint
If you wish to access any of your Personal Information held by Recharge HQ Consulting or would like to correct any errors in that information, please contact Recharge HQ Consulting by:
Contact: Mr Chieu Van Tran
Phone: (07) 3392 3020
You may also use these contact details to notify Recharge HQ Consulting of any privacy complaint that you may have against Recharge HQ Consulting, including if you think that Recharge HQ Consulting has failed to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) or any binding APP code that has been registered under the Privacy Act. Recharge HQ Consulting is committed to acknowledging your complaint in a prompt manner and will give you an estimated timeframe for a response to the complaint.
While Recharge HQ Consulting hopes that it will be able to resolve any complaints you may have without needing to involve third parties, you may also wish to lodge a complaint with a relevant regulator such as the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).